Department of Revenue and Board of Revenue for State Government of Uttarakhand are going to announce a recruitment notice to fill various vacant posts in their department. As per the information there are total 1644 vacant posts of Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal in different department. Out of this 1644 post 1261 are for Patwari post and 428 posts are for Lekhpal post. After seeing this advertisement big number of candidates wants to apply for this recruitment. Application forms are invited from the eligible candidate in prescribed format by the selection board.
Candidate willing to apply for Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for this recruitment by filling up the application form available on the official website www.revenue.uk.gov.in. Starting date for the registration of Application form is 22nd October and last date for the registration of Application form is 10th November. Date of the written examination will be schedule to be held on 27th December 2015.
- Name of the post: Patwari & Lekhpal
- Total Post: 1644
- Application mode: Online
- Initial Date: 22nd September
- Final Date: 10th November
- Application Fees: Rs:300/- for General and Rs.150/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 21 to 28 Years for Patwari post and 21 to 35 year for Lekhpal
- Eligibility: Graduation in the relevant stream
- Selection process: Physical Test, Written Exam, Medical Test and Document Verification
- Date of PET test: 15th to 20th December 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 27th December 2015
- Date of Declaration of Result: 15th January 2015
- Date of Medical Test and Document Verification: up to 15th February 2015
- Website: www.revenue.uk.gov.in